Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long-Range Plan Analysis

After analyzing the Long Range Plan for Technology, I learned much needed additional information regarding its implementation. The plan is in place to help students be able to achieve future success in the upcoming technology based world. The various phases of the plans expectations are outlined and a specific time frames for the completion of each of the phases is noted. The process will be ongoing much of the plan centers on providing opportunities for both teachers ands students to expand their knowledge of technology.



The new information that I have acquired will help me as an instructional leader by way of being more aware of what types of new technology are needed on my campus. Also, I will be able to assist in integrating this technology smoothly and efficiently. In addition, if the faculty has any questions or concerns about technology or implementation, I can address these accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment